Friday, July 13, 2012

Who does #2 work for?









Well here it is. From start to finish. There are more photos but would probably get boring. Hand shaped start to finish with Stretchs help. He actually hardly touched the board. He helped me when I got into a bit of trouble early on but then spent less and less time with me as time went on. Finally finished it and rode the board this morning.

It actually worked really well. I would have been happy if it worked ok but it worked good. Lol, despite some inperfections. Got a couple fun little shoulder head high lefts this morn on it. I felt more confident on it than I have in a while on other boards and the thing was so fast down the line and turned in the pocket insane. I also really liked the release of the top. It felt really controlled.

Anyways heres some pics of the process.

1 comment: